A small process or tutorial for creating a skull tamper. I made this woodcarving specially for my hand carved pipe from briar in the form of a skull. Wooden sculpture in the form of a skulls on spear. I tried to make a very detailed and miniature carving on this figurine. #TobaccoPipe#SmokingPipe#Tamper#HandCarvedPipe#HandmadePipe#UniquePipe#Woodcarving#CoolPipe#Woodworking#skull#woodcarving#xenomorph#tutorial
A small process or tutorial for creating a skull tamper. I made this woodcarving specially for my hand carved pipe from briar in the form of a skull. Wooden sculpture in the form of a skulls on spear. I tried to make a very detailed and miniature carving on this figurine. #TobaccoPipe#SmokingPipe#Tamper#HandCarvedPipe#HandmadePipe#UniquePipe#Woodcarving#CoolPipe#Woodworking#skull#woodcarving#xenomorph#tutorial
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Great Fat Loss 101 Guide ... 181 #GreatFatLoss101Guide
Great Fat Loss 101 Guide ... 181 #GreatFatLoss101Guide CLICK HERE FOR MORE CLICK HERE FOR MORE
-
How to Lose Weight Fast for Women-10 kgs -Without Exercise or Dieting- H... CLICK HERE FOR MORE CLICK HERE FOR MORE
-
Easy Chicken Marinade Recipe to Keep Your Meat Moist CLICK HERE FOR MORE CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen