To keep even more organized, I labeled the three baskets. I used small wood rectangles, some leftover chalkboard paint and ribbon. I painted the pieces, drilled a hole in each and then used a chalk pen to write the names on the labels. The labels are simple and I can use them all over my house, too.
To keep even more organized, I labeled the three baskets. I used small wood rectangles, some leftover chalkboard paint and ribbon. I painted the pieces, drilled a hole in each and then used a chalk pen to write the names on the labels. The labels are simple and I can use them all over my house, too.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Great Fat Loss 101 Guide ... 181 #GreatFatLoss101Guide
Great Fat Loss 101 Guide ... 181 #GreatFatLoss101Guide CLICK HERE FOR MORE CLICK HERE FOR MORE
-
How to Lose Weight Fast for Women-10 kgs -Without Exercise or Dieting- H... CLICK HERE FOR MORE CLICK HERE FOR MORE
-
Easy Chicken Marinade Recipe to Keep Your Meat Moist CLICK HERE FOR MORE CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen