Check out this project on RYOBI Nation - I wanted to get into woodworking and one of the best beginner projects is a bandsaw box. I wanted to make something a little more complicated that would test my (very limited) bandsaw skills. I picked walnut and maple since I really like the contrast and I picked an elephant design to impress a girl who happens to like elephants ;) This project taught me a lot about the bandsaw and how difficult curved cuts can be. If you're wanting to get into bandsa...
Check out this project on RYOBI Nation - I wanted to get into woodworking and one of the best beginner projects is a bandsaw box. I wanted to make something a little more complicated that would test my (very limited) bandsaw skills. I picked walnut and maple since I really like the contrast and I picked an elephant design to impress a girl who happens to like elephants ;) This project taught me a lot about the bandsaw and how difficult curved cuts can be. If you're wanting to get into bandsa...
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Great Fat Loss 101 Guide ... 181 #GreatFatLoss101Guide
Great Fat Loss 101 Guide ... 181 #GreatFatLoss101Guide CLICK HERE FOR MORE CLICK HERE FOR MORE
-
How to Lose Weight Fast for Women-10 kgs -Without Exercise or Dieting- H... CLICK HERE FOR MORE CLICK HERE FOR MORE
-
Easy Chicken Marinade Recipe to Keep Your Meat Moist CLICK HERE FOR MORE CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen