So often in the midst of those dark monotonous days, I found myself wondering if just maybe God had made a major mistake in allowing me to be a mother after all. I had all these expectations and hopes imagining what motherhood and marriage would look like, and what I was experiencing most certainly didn�t seem to match up to any of them..

So often in the midst of those dark monotonous days, I found myself wondering if just maybe God had made a major mistake in allowing me to be a mother after all. I had all these expectations and hopes imagining what motherhood and marriage would look like, and what I was experiencing most certainly didn�t seem to match up to any of them..

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

So often in the midst of those dark monotonous days, I found myself wondering if just maybe God had made a major mistake in allowing me to be a mother after all. I had all these expectations and hopes imagining what motherhood and marriage would look like, and what I was experiencing most certainly didn�t seem to match up to any of them..

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Great Fat Loss 101 Guide ... 181 #GreatFatLoss101Guide

Great Fat Loss 101 Guide ... 181 #GreatFatLoss101Guide CLICK HERE FOR MORE CLICK HERE FOR MORE