Latch,lock,zip and tie activity board. This is my first craft. I found a table top at home depot 7$. I let Abbi pick her paint. Found deco nails that are domed (safety!) at craft store along with eyelet puncher/grommets. Picked up 1"strap cotton and parachute clip, overall clasp, and button. Cut up my nieces jeans they had a smaller zipper to fit. The locks are from my baby gates that my 1 year old already figured out. 1: sand board make sure everything is smooth. ...

Latch,lock,zip and tie activity board. This is my first craft. I found a table top at home depot 7$. I let Abbi pick her paint. Found deco nails that are domed (safety!) at craft store along with eyelet puncher/grommets. Picked up 1"strap cotton and parachute clip, overall clasp, and button. Cut up my nieces jeans they had a smaller zipper to fit. The locks are from my baby gates that my 1 year old already figured out. 1: sand board make sure everything is smooth. ...

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Latch,lock,zip and tie activity board. This is my first craft. I found a table top at home depot 7$. I let Abbi pick her paint. Found deco nails that are domed (safety!) at craft store along with eyelet puncher/grommets. Picked up 1

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Great Fat Loss 101 Guide ... 181 #GreatFatLoss101Guide

Great Fat Loss 101 Guide ... 181 #GreatFatLoss101Guide CLICK HERE FOR MORE CLICK HERE FOR MORE